- County crest is a school with an overwhelming desire of the school management to create an atmosphere of pure learning that enhance a steady growth of kid, our children ,Damian and Oliver Adedoyin are perfect testimony to this assertion. Since our children moved into the school, the academic improvement has been excellent , the IQ , social interaction and sense of reasoning of the kids have been amazing. it is with no single doubt that we strongly recommend this school ,county crest , which has been built on pure academic excellence, Godly morals and high social standards, to all parents with strong desire to see their children excel and be well fortified for the stiff competition of the fast advancing global world.
– Mr & Mrs Adedoyin
- You have a miracle going on here, and we love being a part of it.” “I feel so blessed every day that my daughter attends county crest School. You have managed to do what I assumed could not be done in a school within a short while. “I don’t know how anyone could develop a school better than this. Every parent here is lucky. Thank you CCS .
– Mrs Akomolafe
- A great school for everyone who wants a balanced child. Academics, spiritual, physical are top notch. My son wants to help me clean up every time because of the productive activities he is involved in at school. A school every parent should consider for their wards.
– Barrister Adewusi
- CCS is a great school and they are really making learning fun and natural . They are moulding the pupils academically, scientifically, morally, spiritually etc. I am glad I chose County Crest School.
– Mrs. Ibileye
- The school is building a solid foundation in learning and good character formation. Their approach to learning also encourages creativity and innovation in the pupils.
-Mr. & Mrs. Oyerinde
- The school has a great standard of making sure that the pupils can read fluently, ensure they learn moral lessons and Godly virtues.
– Mr. & Mrs. Afolabi
- For me County Crest is one of the best schools in Mowe, Ogun State and I encourage them to keep up with the status quo.
– Mrs. Ochonogor
- My child knows what her age mates doesn’t know. She stands out among her peers. Thanks to God and thanks to County Crest School. Forward ever and backard never in Jesus name.
Mr. & Mrs. Idowu
- I could rate County School higher compare to the school I withdrawn my daughter from.
– Pastor Ewepeju
- The school is interested in ensuring that no child is left behind in every aspect and gives feedback on each child to parents as regards how they are coping with the learning.
– Mr. & Mrs. Taiwo
- It’s a place to achieve excellence in your children
Mr. Mrs. Adedeji